One is depressed (psychotherapists are on vacation).
1. If the aunt is favored, one needs some sort of mother ﬁgure to come into one’s life. 2. If the aunt is not favored, one might feel that she has come by to pronounce a judgment of some sort.
1. A test of some sort: physical, mental, emotional or a combination of the three. 2. A test that one has devised or set for oneself. 3. A hint to react in waking life the way one did—if one did—in the dream.
1. Desire to possess something, no matter how great the odds against it. 2. Desire to get rid of something, such as a problem or relationship.
1. One needs love. 2. The dreamer hopes that a loved one gets appropriate tribute.
1. If attacked by a person, one’s unconscious mind is sensing danger and sending a warning. 2. If attacked by an animal, see “animal(s).” 3. If successful in repelling any attack, one sees he/she is capable of handling a crisis in life.
1. If a person lives in an attic, he/she may feel isolated. 2. One has reached the top of something. 3. One is getting the “big picture” in life.
One senses a difﬁcult problem is going to occur.
1. Looking for a way to get from one place to another. 2. Questioning one’s overall direction in life. 3. Looking to be stronger.
One feels hostility toward someone.