- If you are dreaming of giving birth, it means that there is something new that you are busy entering into in the spiritual realm.
Positive: To dream of giving birth means that the season of preparation that you have been in has come to an end and that you are now ready to walk in what God conceived in you.
- If you have a ministry calling and dreamed previously that you were pregnant and then later dream that you are giving birth, this means that your season of training for that call is coming to an end.
- Galatians 4:19 My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you,
- If you dream that you give birth and it is painless, this is positive and means that whatever it is that God is giving you right now, you will enter into it easily.
- If you dream that the labor is difficult, this means that whatever new thing that is coming into your life – you will need to work at it.
- To dream that you did not know you were pregnant, but now are suddenly giving birth, also has a good interpretation.
- It means that although you did not know it, the Lord had been doing a work in you behind the scenes and now you are ready to walk into it. Expect something new to open up in your life at the Lord’s hand.
Negative: To dream that you give birth of a baby that is deformed is negative. This also goes for giving birth to anything that is unclean or not human.
- This means that you have conceived something in your heart that is not of the Lord and has its roots in sin.
- Psalms 7:14 Behold, he is in labour with iniquity, and has conceived mischief, and given birth to falsehood.
- James 1:15 Then when lust has conceived, it bears sin: and sin, when it is finished, bears death.
- To dream of giving birth prematurely and the baby dies is also negative. This means that you ran ahead of the Lord and did not wait until you had reached maturity.
See also: Baby, Child, Pregnant.