If the color yellow is featured prominently in your dream, you are now or will be soon experiencing a time of happiness and good energy.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Yellow 1. Optimistic. 2. If dull and murky, may represent problems.
- Yellow Depending on the details of the dream, the color yellow could have positive or negative connotations. If the dream has a pleasant or happy mood the yellow could represent enthusiasm, energy, vigor, and harmony. However, if the dream had an undesirable tone, the yellow could represent fear and the inability…
- Yellow The color representing fear
- Yellow Intellect.A problem or puzzle to be solved. Possible setbacks.Astrological parallels: Gemini.Also, for Gold: Leo
- Yellow (Color) Wearing a yellow silken garment in a dream means a sickness.If a warrior sees himself wearing a yellow silken garment in a dream, it means that he will be decorated for his chivalry. Yellow in a dream also represents strains.(Also see Colors; Paleness)
- Yellow The colour that is closest to daylight. Connected with the emotional self, the attributes are thinking, detachment and judgement.
- Yellow Bird To see a yellow bird flying is an omen of good luck in financial affairs but not in affairs of the heart. Should the bird land on you in a friendly manner, this denotes some short-lived ill fortune. To see a yellow bird sick or dying foretells disaster in your…
- Yellow Fruit Seeing yellow fruit such as apples, apricots, pears, saffron etc. in one’s dream implies that the observer of this dream will fall ill.
- Yellow school bus Controlling force for personality pieces.
- Yellow Bird To see a yellow bird flitting about in your dreams, foretells that some great event will cast a sickening fear of the future around you.To see it sick or dead, foretells that you will suffer for another’s wild folly.
- Yellow rose (See Rose)
- Yellow scorpion (See Scorpion)
- Yellow-Jacket An angry person filled with fear that has a stinging, adverse attitude
- Yellow Bird 1. If the bird is deceased, the dreamer is worried—and warned (e.G., Canary in mine that inhales gas). 2. A good omen, ﬁscally speaking. 3. Not good, romantically speaking.
- Donning Yellow Clothes It suggests sickness and anxiety. But there is no harm if this colour is seen in a long coat such as a jubbah or achkah.
- Boot, ostrich, yellow-colored Mind-control force that is hidden.
- A Yellow Ring or a Ring Made of Lead He will be the receipient of things of little value.