(Hunter; Hunting) Shooting in a dream means heedlessness, or pursuing the avenue of women, lust and the company of its people.
(Also see Hunter)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Shooting If you dream of shooting someone with a gun, your reputation is going to suffer in some way.If you get shot, you will be annoyed by a nasty person.If you hear the sound of shooting in your dream, this means that selfishness will be the cause of unhappiness between you…
- Shooting Shooting someone or being shot yourself is a fearful and violent dream experience. It may reflect aggression, powerlessness, release of strong and dangerous emotions, and/or symbolize a conclusive event in a particular situation or relationship. See also: Guns
- Shooting 1. Shooting a person indicates deep hostility toward the person. 2. One is shooting for a particular goal in one’s life. 3. If the dreamer is being shot at, then he/she feels like a victim in waking life.
- Shooting To dream of shooting a bird augurs accomplishment of purpose; to shoot and miss is ominous; to shoot a bird of prey forecasts triumph over enemies (Raphael).
- Shooting To dream that you see or hear shooting, signifies unhappiness between married couples and sweethearts because of over-weaning selfishness, also unsatisfactory business and tasks because of negligence.See Pistol.
- Shooting See Gun.
- Shooting with a Firearm If a person sees himself as shooting someone with a firearm it means he will abuse and humiliate the person whom he shot.
- Shooting an Arrow Shooting an arrow means speaking out against evil. The extent to which the arrow penetrates decides the extent to which his words will have effect.
- Blanks, shooting infertility.
- Shooting arrows In a dream, shootingarrows is interpreted like shellingsomeone or a place. Otherwise, they means backbiting people or slandering them.Shooting arrows in a dream also could mean taking medicine, or giving an injection to a patient.If the arrows do not have arrowheads in the dream, then they mean disappointment.If one shoots…
- Shooting Star A dream of a shooting or falling star indicates that you will have success, but not as soon as you had hoped.
- Shot / Shooting Directed explosive energy, such as that from a gun, is a very effective spiritual tool, although it must be used with care.If we are noticeably aggressive we would have to be aware of our own motives and perhaps be a little more objective in taking action. Consult the entries for…
- Shot / Shooting To be conscious of hearing a shot in dreams or of shooting someone highlights the need for a targeted release of energy, perhaps to clear the air or to achieve a particular end result. Being shot in a dream suggests that we may need to be aware of someone else’s…
- Shot / Shooting Unconsciously you may be feeling threatened in some way and need to be consciously pro-active in coming to terms with the fear that this brings.The type of weapon being used may have significance. When in a dream we are shooting someone we need to come to terms with aggressive or…
- Shot / Shooting In a woman’s dream being shot or shot at can symbolize the sexual act and all that goes along with the idea of penetration.She might wish to explore her own feelings, particularly whether she feels targeted or victimized.In a man’s dream the same idea of victimization or aggression can be…
- Shooting Star 1. One’s dream of better times can come true. 2. Changes will be occurring in one’s life.