If you dream that a friend or a lover is yearning for you this suggests that you will soon be getting a long wanted proposal and your happiness is assured. If you dream you yearn for a particular person then you will find joy and contentment with your present spouse.
Cities in dreams generally represent our communities and our relationship to them. People and opportunities tend to congregate around cities. • Look at your relationship with your immediate community are you yearning to slow down? Do you feel overwhelmed by others demands to the point where you feel out of control? • Or perhaps you […]
To dream that you are playing tennis denotes a yearning for more popularity. If you win, your desires will be temporarily fulfilled. If you lose you will have to work harder before you gain your ambition. See Sports.
Sexual desires or yearnings
1. Yearning for childhood and all the good things that it represents. 2. Yearning to have more fun in one’s life. 3. Yearning to regain lost innocence. 4. Fear of scary rides (roller coaster, etc.) Could signify inability to take chances in life.
1. If yearning for acceptance, one does not feel worthy. 2. If accepted for something, one’s sense of worth is conﬁrmed.
1. Leaving with one’s love object means that one must have that person at all costs. 2. Yearning to be free—and happy.
1. Desire to be free. 2. Idealized self-image. 3. Yearning to be courageous.
1. If a group is observed that is controlled, not threatening in any way, the dreamer feels like he/she is accepted into the group. 2. If the group is disorderly and threatening, the dreamer feels like an outsider. 3. If the dreamer is separated from the group without any feeling of not being part of […]
1. If one is undressing in front of others inappropriately, the act expresses anger, deﬁance. 2. Sexual yearning. 3. Desire to be free of someone or a certain situation. 4. Desire to shock someone. 5. If one is undressing someone, he/she is romantically drawn to that person.