1. Certain things, likely communications issues, need to be “straightened out” (to dream of dental braces). 2. A feeling that something or someone is unable to stand alone, likely a relationship. 3. Feeling possible self-consciousness, image difﬁculties.
1. A feeling of being overpowered, unable to “ﬁght city hall.” 2. Something powerful.
1. Cemetery, graveyard. 2. The underworld. 3. The unconscious. 4. Staying in a garage signiﬁes being unable to galvanize one’s own efforts in one’s behalf. 5. Driving out of a garage means taking action. 6. Parking car in garage refers to returning to safety after a difﬁcult time.
1. Family concern or problem. 2. Need to gather allies in a coming encounter. 3. Unable to ward off attacks.
1. Unable to say what one means. 2. A warning to keep quiet.
1. Fear of being unable to handle a particular situation, either emotionally or intellectually. 2. Being unable to discern what is right or wrong. 3. Loss of control. 4. Not knowing on what course to proceed. 5. Irrational fear of something.
1. Surrounded by sadness or depression. 2. Unable to “stomach” something done or said to one.
1. One feels unable to cope with some nonsexual type of situation. 2. One feels threatened sexually.
Unable to see what should be obvious.
1. Unexpected attack from someone one doesn’t know. 2. If one kills the dog, then the unknown adversary is vanquished. 3. If running from a mad dog, one is unable to cope with an adversary. 4. If someone else kills the dog, it means that the dreamer has a good friend who will come to […]