If a young woman dreams of being a bride she will inherit money, particularly if she appears in a happy frame of mind while dressing for he wedding. If she is displeased she will be disappointed with her husband. If in a dream you kiss a bride, you will be reconciled with former enemies. If […]
If the visitor is dressed in black and appears mournful, then beware of accidents that might befall you or someone you know. If the visitor is tired and worn out from traveling, then you will feel displeasure at someone’s actions and this is a warning not to get upset over it. If a friend visits […]
To be tired from work, a dream of sickness; to see men at work denotes success in business; to work *with the right hand signifies good fortune, with the left embarrassment (Gypsy).
1. Emotionally draining. 2. Losing physical vitality; tired. 3. Castration (male). 4. Onset of menstruation (female). 5. Opposition or contempt (bloodied nose).
1. A sign that someone has given his/her all. 2. Tired of a particular situation or person.
1. Worry that one might die soon. 2. Longing for a more noble ending. 3. One is feeling exhausted, “dead tired.”
1. Depletion, drain—usually emotional, sometimes physical. 2. Arguments ahead (others being tired).
1. Tired, wasted, unable to carry on. 2. Feeling old. 3. Feeling sexually inadequate.
Literally, concerning a particular activity
Literally confirming that rest is imperative