Receiving a threat in a dream means victory over one’s assailant, opponent, or adversary, or it could mean developing a defence mechanism against any danger from that side. If the threat comes from an unknown person, such a person is a Satan, particularly if the threat is directed against one’s prayers, charitable actions, or devotion. […]
1. One needs help against some sort of threat. 2. One sees oneself as protecting others against a threat.
1. Fear of some threat, but an unknown one. 2. Intrigued with a foreign culture.
In both men’s and women’s dreams the opposite gender can pose a threat. Thus a man might feel threatened by the image of a vengeful goddess (an aspect of the anima) and a woman by an overbearing ogre (an aspect of the animus).
1. Need to face imminent threat. 2. Fear and/or excitement. 3. Feeling of helplessness.
1. Phallic symbol. 2. Chastisement. 3. Need for support. 4. Need to carry something to protect oneself against some threat.
1. A serious threat in one’s life, perhaps literally. 2. Eclipse of the moon signiﬁes that some part of one’s personality is being hidden.
1. Compelled to ﬁnish something quickly. 2. Feeling a threat. 3. Moving too fast in a situation or relationship.
More mundanely, such a figure in dreams can highlight a threat or difficulty in our work or personal field of endeavour.
Whereas camouflage in nature is a spontaneous occurrence, in man it is a more deliberate act and for many is associated with war or dangerous situations. There may be a threat to our integrity or sense of control.