1. State of one’s life, rough to tranquil. 2. Traveling on an ocean means a desire to get away from it all. 3. The inner soul. 4. Mother. 5. Death. 6. Limitless space or unconscious.
1. Domestic security and happiness (bird’s nest). 2. Problems or difﬁculties need space (wasp or hornet nests). 3. Problems or difﬁculties need patience in unraveling (rat’s nest).
1. Need to be free. 2. Need to not feel so crowded by a situation.
One is traveling with others to a place where freedom can be achieved.
1. Spotting a ufo can mean that one is about to be helped in an unanticipated way. 2. Spotting a ufo may mean that one is facing danger. 3. Indication that the dreamer is a little “spaced out” in some way.
1. Self-expression, likely a protest, is met with hostility. 2. Feeling unable to “breathe,” suffocated and in need of some personal space, likely in a relationship.
Mental storage space
An impersonal space of temporary transition
In most religions the altar signifies a sacred space where we commune with the divine in the presence of the divine, we can give thanks and be at one. Spiritually an altar signifies both the barrier and the link between the physical realms and the spiritual.
Dreaming of an alien or aliens means you think someone is invading your personal boundaries. If you dream that you are an alien, it symbolizes the undiscovered part of yourself. Dreams of this nature also symbolizes your creative ideas and wild imagination. They may also be your way of “escaping” from reality. To dream that […]