Symbolic of an irritating, lazy servant, Prov. 10:26. Smoke is also symbolic of how quickly the wicked vanish from their prosperous position, Ps. 37. 16-20
1. Phallus. 2. If operating (spewing smoke), one needs to let off steam.
1. To postpone success (to smoke hemp). 2. Difﬁculty in facing reality (to smoke hemp). 3. The path to success (a hemp rope).
1. Responsibilities are being pushed aside (to smoke). 2. Possible health or addiction problem. 3. Ability to feel euphoria, pleasure.
1. Phallic symbols. 2. If stacks are smoking, a situation must be dealt with (“where there’s smoke, there’s ﬁre”). 3. Hard work is being conducted. 4. Thoughts from the unconscious.
1. Playing a role, putting up a “smoke screen” to keep others away. 2. If smoking a cigarette, one may want to give the habit up. 3. If smoking is enjoyable, one is trying to escape cares, pressures. 4. Phallic symbol.
Determines why one smokes, i.E. Yellow plastic reveals the cause is unfounded fear
To dream of eating bacon is good, if some one is eating with you and hands are clean. Rancid bacon, is dulness of perception and unsatisfactory states will worry you. To dream of curing bacon is bad, if not clear of salt and smoke. If clear, it is good.
(Jailer) In a dream, a blacksmith represents a strong personality, a leader, or a powerful and a skillful ruler. A blacksmith in a dream also represents the angel of death. Seeing a blacksmith in a dream or being one, indicates both happiness and adversities. To be brought before a blacksmith in a dream means an […]
Any opening in a roof of a temple, tepee, tent, etc. Represents the awareness of a change of state that may be an important part of spiritual growth. Dreaming of a chimney indicates that escape to the heavens through the solar gateway – that is, access to the gods – is possible. Rising smoke, such […]