Our relationship with mother is pivotal in our development and will often give rise to her appearance in dreams. Largely it is the first relationship we develop, probably should be perceived as a nurturing, caring one, and allows us to develop such relationships with other people. If this does not happen, fears and doubts may […]
To see furniture in your dream, represents how you feel about yourself and your family. It refers to your relationships with others and how they fit into your life. To dream that you are moving furniture, indicates that you are going out of your way to please others. Also, you may be changing your ways […]
The family is the first basic security image that we have. Often, through circumstances not within our control, that image becomes distorted, and dreams will either attempt to put this image right or will confirm the distortion. Thus we may dream of an argument with a family member, but the interpretation will depend on both […]
1. Overindulgences, possible extremes of behavior, usually sexual in nature. 2. The substance, fabric or “meat” of a problem.
1. Disciplined self. 2. Contemplative self. 3. Feminine sexual repression.
1. A excellent omen for prosperity and health. 2. Sexual allure and fertility. 3. Difﬁculties lie ahead (to see a spoiled pomegranate).
1. If watching a lover engage in sex with someone else, this reﬂects the dreamer’s feelings of unworthiness and/or sexual inadequacy. 2. If engaging in sex with someone other than his/her mate, it reﬂects a desire to change one’s love object. The dreamer’s deﬁance that cannot be expressed when awake. Reafﬁrms one’s sexual self-conﬁdence. 5. […]
It is common to dream about our relationships. You can interpret this dream by remembering the details and comparing them to the realities of your daily life. In your dream state you may be experiencing some wish-fulfillment or confronting things that you would normally ignore. Some say that relationships with strangers in your dream state […]
1. Another, darker aspect or side of self. 2. Repressed feelings of guilt over a past misdeed. 3. Happiness in and longevity of intimate relationships, marriage. 4. A need to reassess morals and principles in affairs, business or personal relationships.
1. A sign of approaching change—often for the better, usually relating to social relationships. 2. Honor and distinction, especially in relationships or socially.