Dreaming of our parents’ funeral indicates a move towards independence, or of letting go of the past, which may be painful. We may need to let our childhood – or childhood experiences – go, and mark that by some ritual or ceremony, being prepared to take responsibility for our own lives. A teenager will often […]
1. Aspects of the personality. 2. Happy news, welcome news. 3. Regression or childishness (childhood friend). 4. Difﬁculty let ting go of the past (childhood friend).
Some people have reoccurring dreams about a small child, while others, from time to time, dream about unfamiliar children. The child in your dream could represent your inner self, or the child within. The dream could be based on childhood memories, and it may carry a specific message or bring up long-buried issues. On the […]
If you dream of being a child again, or if you dream of items from your childhood, this signifies that you will not be able to regain lost opportunities, even if you try very hard. It is time to move on and forget the past.
1. Need for rest or relaxation. 2. Escape. 3. Return to childhood.
1. Desire to return to childhood. 2. Someone is leading one on a one-way trip to nowhere.
1. Aspects of self, thoughts and emotions not usually revealed to others. 2. Childhood, nostalgia.
1. Omnipotence. 2. Desire to return to childhood. 3. In need of relief from stresses of life.
1. Joy or celebration of life. 2. Longing to return to the womb. 3. Childhood and innocence.
1. Longing for childhood days. 2. Cheap, ﬂimsy; of a lower grade.