One feels very oppressed in one’s romantic relationship.
1. Symbolic of one’s life. 2. Hint that suggests that one should embark on a romantic relationship with someone.
1. A long trip is imminent. 2. Females dreaming of sailors indicate dissatisfaction with their current romantic relationship.
1. One wants to “go it alone,” in romantic, business or other relationships. 2. One has the conﬁdence to run one’s life alone.
1. A preference for romantic, poetic pleasures over all else. 2. Too much focus on searching for love relationships, and low self-esteem.
1. Desire to change to a simpler time in one’s life (when oxen were used). 2. Able to corral great power. 3. If wearing a yoke, one feels trapped, frustrated. 4. One feels enslaved, perhaps in a romantic relationship.
1. If the bird is deceased, the dreamer is worried—and warned (e.G., Canary in mine that inhales gas). 2. A good omen, ﬁscally speaking. 3. Not good, romantically speaking.
1. Someone beautiful but vicious. 2. The need for others, so one becomes part of a group. 3. Hated by some. 4. Someone who is devious. 5. Someone who is romantically very active.
1. If whistling sound is heard, the listener is being alerted to something. 2. If dreamer is whistling, it reﬂects happiness. 3. Warning. 4. Romantically attracted to someone.
1. If waiting for someone one is romantically or otherwise involved with, one feels subordinate. 2. If aware that someone is waiting for one, he/she feels dominant in a relationship. 3. One is waiting to take action.