Dreams of apparel, denote that enterprises will be successes or failures, as the apparel seems to be whole and clean, or soiled and threadbare. To see fine apparel, but out of date, foretells that you will have fortune, but you will scorn progressive ideas. If you reject out-of-date apparel, you will outgrow present environments and […]
If you dream that you are a thief you may subconsciously fear that you have usurped the rights of another person. To see a thief indicates the reverse. These dreams are often synonymous with financial difficulties.
1. Reverse: longevity and ﬁtness. 2. Physical weakness, possibly from bad habits or work activities. 3. Feelings of emotional powerlessness and ineffectuality.
1. Reverse: true happiness is understood only through knowing despair. 2. Changes for the better are in the ofﬁng.
In dream imagery, in order to draw the dreamer’s attention to certain qualities, fabulous beasts are shown as having dual characteristics. The centaur represents the combination of man with beast whilst the minotaur does the reverse – that of beast with man. These combinations are intended to show that we are able to combine two […]
1. Current difﬁculties are about to be overcome. 2. Reverse: a feeling that bad news is on the way. 3. A measure of domestic bliss.
1. Commitment in a relationship, a belief or principle. 2. Reverse: fear or hesitation regarding a situation or circumstance.
1. Use caution in relationships, especially domestic or possibly social (to eat dinner alone). 2. Desires and goals need to be reassessed. 3. Reverse: the more abundant the meal, the greater the difﬁculties in achieving goals.
1. Feelings of powerlessness; feeling trapped or restrained. 2. Strong feelings of guilt—usually over a lost temper, often over past misdeeds. 3. Reverse: obstacles will be overcome, prosperity achieved. 4. A possible brush with the law is in the ofﬁng.
To dream that he or she is well and smiling denotes purity and constancy; pale or ailing, the reverse (Raphael).