1. A need or desire to gain a distance, a different perspective on a situation or problem. 2. Reverse: gains are in the ofﬁng. 3. Sadness, loss.
If you dreamed of being lucky, you will be lucky in real life. BUT – if you let the luck go to your head, you are likely to reverse it. To dream about bad luck is a warning against being conceited or overestimating your abilities.
1. Feelings of conﬁnement, punishment, sometimes over guilt for a past misdeed. 2. Reverse: happiness, likely domestic. 3. A feeling someone close may not be truthful. 4. Temptations should be avoided (as in “jailbait”).
1. Feelings of renewal after loss, changes. 2. Release of undesirable personality traits (death of self ). 3. Repressed hostility (another person). 4. Reverse: good health (death of self ).
1. Superﬁcial makeover of difﬁculties—sometimes ﬁnancial situations, often personality problems. 2. Good times are in the ofﬁng, often business related. 3. Reverse: difﬁculties in business, possible losses.
1. A solution to problems, often domestic. 2. Use caution in affairs to avoid carelessly breaking vows or promises. 3. Reverse: unswerving integrity and ﬁdelity (to break a vow).
1. Repressed anger or rage. 2. Feelings of power—sometimes the abuse of power, but always personal. 3. Reverse: feelings of powerlessness. 4. Deriving pleasure, especially from a variety of interests or activities (if drinking punch).
1. To be placed on the defensive—usually over a situation, often concerning behavior. 2. Loyalty, trust. 3. Reverse: a sense or feeling of betrayal.
1. Reverse: a sense of safety, security. 2. A feeling that someone is about to be hurtful or injurious, usually emotionally. 3. Feelings of personal safety and security need to be addressed.
1. Doubts about self. 2. Reverse: immense courage. 3. Anxieties about tasks and projects.