1. The unconscious, a “reﬂection of self ” (note quality of water, clear or muddy). 2. Close relationships (note size of pond and quality of water). 3. A need to pay attention to “stagnant” aspects of life. 4. Luck and prosperity (note if the pond is clear or dirty).
A dream forecasting a harsh wmter, lack of money (Gypsy). In this instance the subconsciousness has probably recorded weather signs of which the consciousness has taken no note.
1. Intellectual clarity, reason (note condition and clarity of water). 2. A desire or need for emotional distance (as in to “keep at bay”). 3. Travel and prosperity (note the level of the tide).
A voucher – in the sense of a promissory note – can be taken in dreams to suggest our ability to give ourselves permission to accrue resources. If, for instance, it is a money-off voucher we may not be valuing ourselves properly, or alternatively we could be looking for an easy option.
1. Relationships, friends, lovers and family. 2. Self (note type of tree). 3. Wealth and prosperity. 4. A measure of hopes and dreams (note condition of tree).
1. A tenuous path, uncertainty and doubt (note what the plank is crossing). 2. The beginning of an adventure. 3. An integral part of a structure, an important aspect of self or personality (note the condition of plank).
1. Preparation for change, leaving behind possible situation, relationships or environment (note what is being packed). 2. Repressed or “stuffed” emotions (note what is being packed). 3. To cling to unresolved feelings or behavioral patterns that are no longer helpful (as in to “carry too much baggage”).
To dream of finding money, denotes small worries, but much happiness. Changes will follow. To pay out money, denotes misfortune. To receive gold, great prosperity and unalloyed pleasures. To lose money, you will experience unhappy hours in the home and affairs will appear gloomy. To count your money and find a deficit, you will be […]
This dream dictionary about money. Interpretation of dreams contains over 77 list entries. Money, interpretation of dreams
1. May indicate that help is needed with “housekeeping”; emotional upheavals or feelings of being overwhelmed, often by the past (note the condition of house). 2. The ability to cope and manage life (also note the condition of house). 3. Reverse: being a housekeeper, having labors indicates that hard work can pay off.