A waterless reservoir is symbolic of putting your trust in something other than God, Jer. 2:13
Symbolic of free-fall in life. If you have a parachute it symbolizes a safe landing. If your chute will not open it symbolizes putting your hopes in something that will not help you
1. Feeling restricted, conﬁned in the expression of feelings (“bird in a cage”). 2. If putting a wild animal in a cage, an attempt to control one’s emotions.
1. A warning, call to arms. 2. Good news is coming. 3. New beginnings (as in “reveille”). 4. Endings, putting to rest a situation or way of believing (as in “taps”).
1. To clean out old, undesirable memories, putting the past in perspective. 2. Sometimes magic, especially female “magic” or power and the ability to “ﬂy” away. 3. A domestic situation needs to be straightened out or “tidied.” 4. Money is coming soon (new broom).
1. Be diligent in work and business affairs. 2. Avoid procrastination, putting off important matters.
1. Recalling youthful, carefree times (summertime). 2. Impaired mobility. 3. Putting off success.
1. Depending on what the gear is, one will want to engage in the activity it represents. 2. If gear is on a car, one will want to take a trip. 3. If putting a car in gear, one is going forward. 4. If putting car in reverse, one is militating against one’s own progress.
1. Putting the mind in order, organization of thoughts. 2. Encountering very difﬁcult obstacles.
1. One is “putting the squeeze” on someone. 2. One feels squeezed by something or someone, such as ﬁnances. 3. Short for “main squeeze.”