Your wife is pregnant: your wife could have a secret lover
Pregnancy can be literal or figurative. Pregnancy is many times symbolic of conceiving an idea, travailing in its inception, and giving birth to a new thing, Isa. 66:9
1. One would like one’s helpmate to make more compli cated foods, but there are other things not being addressed in the relationship. 2. Pregnancy (baking). 3. New ideas.
1. Vagina. 2. Pregnancy. 3. Desire to take a trip.
1. A need or desire to express disappointment. 2. Reverse: good tidings are in the ofﬁng, possible pregnancy.
1. Repository or holding place for unexpressed emotions. 2. Intuition. 3. Possible illness (if the belly is sore). 4. Good omen, health and joy (seeing one’s own belly). 5. Pregnancy.
1. Good things are in the works, especially in business. 2. Possible pregnancy. 3. Prosperity in the ofﬁng.
1. New but exciting work in the ofﬁng. 2. A possible pregnancy in the ofﬁng. 3. A new adventure is about to begin.
1. Celebrations in the ofﬁng, possible pregnancy. 2. Important plans need to be reassessed for potential problems or ﬂaws. 3. Creativity; artistic expression displayed for all to see.
1. A feeling that a situation or dilemma has gone from bad to worse (as in “sickening”). 2. Inability to accept or intense fear of a situation. 3. A need or desire to “purge” a usually emotional, sometimes behavioral, set of traits or reactions. 4. Possible illness or pregnancy.