These are dreams of exhibition, a desire to be noticed or to gain the attention of other people, sometimes only one person. For some dreamers, nakedness is a symbol for a release of sexual emotions. For others it is a desire to be seen and heard in order to gain success, achieve fame or popularity. […]
To dream that you are playing tennis denotes a yearning for more popularity. If you win, your desires will be temporarily fulfilled. If you lose you will have to work harder before you gain your ambition. See Sports.
Traditionally known as the flower of seduction, it represents the dreamer’s wish to be free of responsibilities so that exotic excitement may be experienced.
1. A good omen in regards to robust health and energy. 2. Use caution around adventuresome friends; resist peer pressure.
1. Use caution around superstitious matters; a need to be more self-conﬁdent. 2. A need or desire for more relaxing activities. 3. Rising passions, a pleasurable release.
1. “Fatherly” guidance, usually spiritual. 2. Preoccupation with the service of others, a need to reassess independence. 3. Feelings of moral superiority, self-righteous attitude.
1. Nutrition that may run contrary to popular tastes, likely in regards to character and intellect. 2. Happiness, likely in marriage. 3. A good omen for energy, vitality and overall health.
1. Difﬁculties will soon be overcome (to have injured testicles). 2. Social popularity. 3. A measure of competency, abilities.
İmmature, sweet words and deeds which can deceive the innocent
A popular, favorite character in a group