1. Conscious of time passing. 2. Worry about life going by. 3. Worried about a big date, either in terms of business or romance.
1. Fear of separation, loss. 2. Use caution in making or receiving promises—they are likely to be impossible to fulﬁll. 3. Passing from one phase of life to another.
1. One has achieved something important. 2. Change is coming in one’s life. 3. A sense that time is passing.
1. An all-encompassing, wide view or vision of the world—likely life in general, sometimes situations. 2. A need or desire to make great changes—often in professions, likely in location or environment.
One’s collection of thoughts or personality is passing away.
1. Time passing. 2. Longing for tranquility.
The passing of time; enlightenment if lit; melted or fallen indicates little time left; see “melting”
The passing of time, i.E. Wasting away caused by a chronic condition, procrastination, etc.; See “candle”
Figurative of leaving one’s troubles behind by passing over to a new beginning
A warning of caution to stay away