Concern about a home improvement (sandpaper).
1. Unhealthy conditions in the environment, possible health risk. 2. Feelings of unseemliness; feeling soiled, usually emotionally, and sometimes with feelings of guilt. 3. Stuck or trapped in a situation.
1. Putting the mind in order, organization of thoughts. 2. Encountering very difﬁcult obstacles.
1. A return to innocence, renewal—often spiritual, sometimes a new phase of life (a blank piece of paper). 2. Messages are being sent from one part of the consciousness to another (note any writing on the paper). 3. Flimsiness, fragility; a temporary state.
1. A feeling or sense of harmful deceit, falsehoods afoot. 2. Use caution in upcoming affairs; possible loss of reputation is in the ofﬁng. 3. A need or desire to resolve issues, problems.
Something adhering or ﬁnal in one’s business dealings and relationships.
1. Covering up something that one does not want others to see. 2. Attempt to make one’s life brighter, better. 3. Stripping wallpaper means trying to change one’s life.
Research the type of dish and it’s contents, i.E. Glass, clay, metal, paper, etc.; See “food”
An overwhelming situation; industry; since paper comes from trees, it may involve an increase in paperwork