1. Self-doubt or contempt. 2. Negative or self-defeating forces at work in decision-making or judgment. 3. Need to loosen up a little, have a little fun.
1. Time to tie up loose ends. 2. Connected by an umbilical cord.
1. Subservient. 2. Scheming behind employer’s back. 3. Sexually loose.
1. A female picturing herself wearing a garter on her upper leg is worried about being discovered for “loose” sexual habits. 2. If a man pictures a woman with a garter, he is sexually drawn to her. 3. A lost garter indicates a lost romance. 4. Desire to get married.
1. A poor self-image, low levels of self-respect. 2. A need or desire to loosen inhibitions, often regarding sex. 3. View of women (if dreamed by a male or seeing a male with a prostitute). 4. Adjusting principles for proﬁt.
1. To take comfort, a need for comfort, security—usually spiritual, often physical. 2. Sense of luxury, life of ease. 3. A need for more rest. 4. A need or desire to have fun, cut loose a little (pillow ﬁght).
1. Essential part of some shoes. 2. Loose shoelaces—deep desire not to be able to go somewhere (shoes not available).
Trying to loosen up, have a more open relationship with someone.
1. A negative omen regarding business. 2. Fun and ﬂirtation; use caution not to neglect serious matters or stable relationships. 3. A relationship or situation needs to be released or “cut loose” (to cut twine).
İmprisoned with invisible bars; see “loose”