1. An abundance of sensuality, desire, love. 2. Need for a little frivolity, sensual enjoyment.
1. Avoidable little annoyances seem to go on forever; use caution against undermining one’s own activities. 2. Health, especially against communicable diseases.
1. Meticulous and thorough work or projects. 2. A time for speculative or risky enterprises. 3. Little annoyances, usually caused by individuals, are accumulating.
1. Many little annoyances begin to pile up. 2. Capabilities, competency. 3. A good omen for business matters.
1. Unease and discomfort, as if things are falling apart. 2. Annoyances get to be a little too much. 3. Reverse: success and joy (to part with a spouse).
1. A need for a little more formality, seriousness regarding personal goals, possibly in social settings. 2. Ability to communicate and be understood or heard. 3. Business matters must be completed.
1. A need to revisit, better understand past events, possibly relationships. 2. To reacquaint oneself with various aspects of personality. 3. Goals will be realized with a little outside help.
1. Little annoyances mount up and cause general anger. 2. A need or desire for a spiritual journey or “pilgrimage.” 3. Goals are achieved, dreams realized.
1. Proﬁts, feelings of little yield for a lot of work. 2. Proﬁts are in the ofﬁng.
1. To take comfort, a need for comfort, security—usually spiritual, often physical. 2. Sense of luxury, life of ease. 3. A need for more rest. 4. A need or desire to have fun, cut loose a little (pillow ﬁght).