Communicating a little bit at a time.
Listening to advice that has little value, Jer. 23:32
Symbolic of things of little value, Ezek. 22:18
1. One needs to protect oneself against possible enemies. 2. One needs to be a little warmer toward others. 3. Being pre pared will help one avoid problems.
1. The beginning of a new phase of life or project. 2. Desire to do something a little crazy; use caution in affairs. 3. An affair is growing more serious (not eating breakfast alone).
1. Growth—often personal, frequently social or family-related. 2. Petty arguments; a little bad luck (to cut down branches). 3. Difﬁculty in communication, often related to business affairs (broken branches). 4. Strength, power and protection, often representing an important person in the dreamer’s life (oak or similar strong wood).
1. Nourishment, sustenance—likely spiritual, possibly emotional. 2. A feeling of great effort with little in the way of rewards.
1. A healthy lack of inhibition (little or nothing to hide). 2. Exposure, emotional vulnerability.
1. Little or no value (as in “doesn’t know beans”). 2. A phallus (green beans). 3. Magic power (as in “jack and the beanstalk”). 4. Feelings of ﬁnancial uncertainty. 5. Fertility.
1. A phallic symbol. 2. Great effort yields little “fruit.” 3. Good luck. 4. Bad luck (banana peel).