To dream of being in a castle, great ambitions and, by pursuing them, great wealth may be yours. If you see an old castle, dilapidated but still beautiful, disappointment and frustration may disturb you temporarily. If you live in a dream castle, tradition promises vast riches and holdings.
To dream that you attend an opera signifies a time to improve or augment any business holdings or personal properties. See Actor.
Beautiful hands promise great distinction to dreamer. A hand detached from the body, misunderstandings with your own people. Hairy hands, sordid imaginings. Hands that are soiled or blood-stained, envy, jealousy. Holding hands, emotional strain. Hands that are tied, too much restraint.
Holding on to your old paths.
This is a symbol of God’s faithfulness, protection, and love, Ps. 37:24. Holding hands with someone in a dream means being in agreement with them
1. One needs to be grounded. 2. Something is holding one back from progressing.
1. Repository or holding place for unexpressed emotions. 2. Intuition. 3. Possible illness (if the belly is sore). 4. Good omen, health and joy (seeing one’s own belly). 5. Pregnancy.
1. Wealth and happiness, prosperity from hard work (full barn). 2. Possible bad luck (open, empty barn). 3. A repository or holding place of unconscious thoughts and feelings.
1. Circumstances will improve; peace of mind, happiness will be achieved. 2. The importance of the past, holding on to memory perhaps to the detriment of the present. 3. Social adventures in the ofﬁng.
1. If holding a weapon, one feels threatened emotionally or physically. 2. Depending on the weapon, a phallic symbol.