We have all heard the expression “as proud as a peacock.” When you are dreaming about this bird, you may be conveying a message of beauty and pride. We all know that some pride may be a good thing, but too much pride is not so good. Consider all of the details of your dream […]
Hearing sounds in your dreams can be looked at from a spiritual point of view. Nice sounds are usually positive symbols. Some may say that in your dream state you have traveled to other higher and more spiritual plains. Traditional interpretations tell us that if you hear a familiar melody, you may bump into old […]
These are dreams of exhibition, a desire to be noticed or to gain the attention of other people, sometimes only one person. For some dreamers, nakedness is a symbol for a release of sexual emotions. For others it is a desire to be seen and heard in order to gain success, achieve fame or popularity. […]
One realizes that to be heard one will have to ﬁnd a special way.
1. A need for release, usually from long unexpressed anger, frustration. 2. A feeling of a need to be heard. 3. Serenity will come after a period of worry, upheaval.
1. Belief in modern technology; new ideas. 2. Desire to be “up to date.” 3. Need to make oneself heard by more people. 4. Need for knowledge and ideas. 5. Curiosity about the world.
1. Inability to make oneself heard or understood, especially by a superior or mate. 2. Lack of conﬁdence in completing tasks or handling situations. 3. Fear of saying or doing the “wrong thing.”
1. The ability to take in new feelings and situations, often in relationships (note the quality of hearing). 2. Feelings of insigniﬁcance (to not be heard). 3. A need or desire to focus, pay greater attention, often in a relationship (near-deafness or the appearance of a hearing aid).
1. One is not being heard. 2. Someone is bothering others.
1. A need for a little more formality, seriousness regarding personal goals, possibly in social settings. 2. Ability to communicate and be understood or heard. 3. Business matters must be completed.