1. One needs to be grounded. 2. Something is holding one back from progressing.
1. Foundation, grounding, an anchor, often socially (voice). 2. Rhythm of daily life (bass guitar).
1. Difﬁculties on the path to goals. 2. Major emotional healing is accomplished from the ground up, like a careful construction project.
1. Independence, personal mobility. 2. Stability (as in “both feet on the ground”). 3. Regret over communication or deed (as in “foot in mouth”). 4. Illness in another part of the body.
1. Diversions (state of mind). 2. Overcome obstacles, change for the better. 3. Positive, productive social activities.
1. One is “left hanging,” immobile and inert. 2. Freedom and happiness. 3. Feelings of being “adrift” of reality, not grounded.
1. Fertility and nourishment. 2. Wealth, possible marriage, depending on the condition of the land. 3. Expresses a need for grounding (as in “down to earth”).
1. Repressed rage, anxiety. 2. Feeling taken advantage of; emotionally used as a “dumping ground.”
1. Close to the ground, extremely intuitive and sensitive. Feelings of poverty and displeasure at current circumstances. A lack of cleanliness.
1. A measure of wealth, prosperity. 2. A need or desire for grounding. 3. A measure of success in friendships, close relationships.