1. One’s personal hygiene needs improvement. 2. Rich. 3. Health. 4. Honesty.
1. Abundance and good fortune. 2. A lot of small annoyances become a large problem. 3. Possible cleanliness or hygiene issues. 4. Unhappiness or displeasure, especially in relationships.
1. Possible health or hygiene issues. 2. An annoyance has turned into a profound irritation or “gotten under the skin,” possibly from a friend with hostility.
1. Defensiveness and arrogant attitudes. 2. Possible dental health or hygiene issue. 3. A concern with appearance.
1. A coating or defense against bad thoughts and bad intentions, often regarding the intellect. 2. Cleansing—likely of thoughts, possibly from the harsh words of others. 3. A possible dental health or hygiene issue.
1. Delays and setbacks, usually regarding projects and activities. 2. A good omen regarding personal wealth and ﬁnances. 3. Possible health or hygiene issues.
In a dream, hair represents money and longevity. If a rich person ties a strand of hair to a bun of his own in a dream, it means increase of his wealth and growth of his business based on a business loan or a mortgage. If a poor person sees that in a dream, it […]
(Sandals; Shoes; Slippers) A wooden clog maker in a dream represents piety, asceticism, repentance from sin, purity, cleanliness, a hygienic person, or a marriage into a family of outcasts. (Also see Slippers)
(Boy; Broom; Employee) Atoothbrush in a dream is a sign ofhygienic conditions, prosperity, purity, cleanliness, repentance, or asking someone for forgiveness. Brushing and cleaning one’s teeth in a dream is also a sign ofbeing religious, a family person, a concerned relative and a generous kin. If one sees himself brushing his teeth, and if his […]