1. Change, transformation. 2. Cleansing, sterilizing; starting afresh. 3. An effort to cover something up, hide misdeeds or imperfections.
1. Youth and inexperience. 2. Entering a new phase of life, a new beginning.
1. Creating a false or illusory image (as in “paint a rosy picture”). 2. A long prosperous life (to have a painting). 3. Object of gossip (to have paint on clothing). 4. To obtain a different or fresh perspective.
One needs fresh air, freedom.
1. Restoration, refreshment, often from emotional situations. 2. A need or desire for “rest.” 3. Reverse: difﬁcult endeavors are in the ofﬁng.
1. Need to go to a place where one can be refreshed re life. 2. Need to cleanse oneself of hidden feelings.
1. Some surprise, good or bad, has come into one’s life. 2. A fresh awareness.
1. An extreme concern or obsession with outward appearances. 2. A need or desire for a new identity, a fresh start. 3. Renewal of the soul or outlook on life, a spiritual awakening.
Delightfully refreshing spirit
Refreshing, sweet spirit