Time to balance self; centering.
$10(in pocket): God-Mind always available • 20: Anger • 60: End of series of cycles • 50’s: Centering yourself. • 8: Angelic frequency. • 911: Emergency situation; call for help. • 220: Changing something in the environment • 3 fetuses: Ideas that were never given a chance for completion • 3 shoe boxes: Feeling all […]
1. Entering a new phase of life (especially for a man). 2. A need for discretion. 3. A division of loyalties or devotions (if the “arrangement” is not approved of or is met with alarm). 4. A sign of drain, loss of strength.
1. A release, letting go of trapped feelings. 2. Use extreme caution when entering into new partnerships; warning. 3. To abandon a situation or project that seems shady or somehow dishonest (to “bail out”).
1. Change is on the way. 2. Family arguments (family members entering). 3. Secrets, especially lovers.
1. New beginnings, start of another stage of life. 2. Entering a new stage of spirituality or understanding. 3. Help is coming.
1. Youth and inexperience. 2. Entering a new phase of life, a new beginning.
1. Reverse: feelings of loss—usually material, often in business matters. 2. Communication between aspects of self or level of consciousness. 3. Entering a new phase of a relationship, a period of growth.
Entering a new phase of life leaving old worries and cares behind.
1. A communicator, a bearer of ideas. 2. Person entering one’s life, possibly unwanted. 3. Anticipation and/or anxiety about future events.