1. Hardworking, industrious. 2. One knows his/her place in a community. 3. Unselﬁsh. 4. Willingness to work for the common good.
1. Industry and endeavors (as in the “fruit of labors”). 2. Sexuality. 3. Important, good news is in the ofﬁng, likely regarding social events or activities.
1. Industry and proﬁt. 2. Obsession, sometimes distracting from important issues. 3. Bad luck, vulnerability (to be stung). Possible or potentially dangerous situation (a swarm). Happiness and a satisfying love life.
1. Industry, teamwork on the job. 2. Prosperity and good fortune. 3. Caution in business affairs (empty hive). 4. Caution in love affairs (empty hive).
1. Immobility, inertia, often in life goals. 2. A period of petty problems and irritations. 3. Feelings that others have failed the dreamer. 4. Concealing questionable activities (to dust a room). 5. To clear up past problems (to dust a room).
A measurement of how well—or poorly—one is pursuing one’s goals.
1. Purity and pleasure. 2. Great success in endeavors and industry, especially with the help of others. 3. Repressed need for better communication, assertiveness in expressing needs.
1. The locus of industry, productivity and prosperity (note the mood of the bees and how much they are getting done because of it). 2. The center of activity and power that controls situations and events.
1. Sexual intercourse. 2. Final resolution to a situation (“hit the nail on the head”). 3. Failure in business or industry (bent, broken or rusted nails). 4. Joining two thoughts or ideas.
1. Timid. 2. Industrious. 3. Vulnerable to harm.