1. One must cut down on his/her drinking. 2. One is engaging in some sort of unhealthful activity. 3. Hint that one should speak the truth on some issue. 4. If drinking, a deep-seated urge to escape the pummeling of life. 5. If drinking, guilt and alienation. 6. Watching someone drink to the point of […]
1. Warning to beware of touching (getting involved) in some thing. 2. Anger at someone. 3. If drinking acid, one is probably swallowing (i.E., Hiding) his/her feelings.
1. A warning to slow down. 2. If in control of an accelerator (whether it be on a car, boat or aircraft), then one is in control of his/her destiny. 3. If accelerator is jammed, part of one’s life is out of control (e.G., Drinking).
1. Practicing abstinence from sex, drink, drugs or other things that are not necessarily desirable may be a warning that one is overconﬁdent and such habits may quickly return. 2. Sign that one’s life in general needs toning down.
1. Longing to travel to a foreign country, get away from it all. 2. Raw sexual power, hidden while awake. 3. Overindulgence in food or drink.
1. Energy, life force (also, see “bleeding”). 2. Passion, love. 3. Castration. 4. Guilt (on hands), usually over extreme anger. 5. Bitter confrontation. 6. Renewed energy (to drink blood). 7. Fertility (menstruation).
1. A spiritual or intellectual “thirst.” 2. Misfortune (to drink bad or dirty water). 3. Beware of accidents caused by carelessness or alcoholic drinking (to drink liquor). 4. Celebrations in the ofﬁng (social alcoholic drinking). 5. Possible alcoholism, loss of reputation (drinking too much alcohol).
In using this term, one is trying to rationalize excessive drinking.
1. Symbol of “good times” or frivolity. 2. If the dreamer is rolling a keg, it suggests difﬁculties in life. 3. Broken or empty keg symbolizes desire to stop drinking.
1. Repressed anger or rage. 2. Feelings of power—sometimes the abuse of power, but always personal. 3. Reverse: feelings of powerlessness. 4. Deriving pleasure, especially from a variety of interests or activities (if drinking punch).