1. Energy, life force (also, see “bleeding”). 2. Passion, love. 3. Castration. 4. Guilt (on hands), usually over extreme anger. 5. Bitter confrontation. 6. Renewed energy (to drink blood). 7. Fertility (menstruation).
1. A need or desire to get to the heart of a problem, likely emotional. 2. Fear of confrontation, of another’s disapproval.
1. Possible illness or risk to health. 2. Avoidance of emotions or effort to repress them. 3. Avoidance of obligations or confrontations. 4. A feeling of being overwhelmed.
1. Feelings of security, personal safety. 2. Conﬁdence in conﬂicts and confrontations.
1. Difﬁculty deﬁning goals, exerting energy without apparent beneﬁt (to run either to or from something). 2. Avoidance of conﬂict or confrontations; fears and anger (to run from something). 3. Enthusiasm toward goals (to run toward something). 4. Good luck and happiness.
1. If soiled by it, one feels guilty of having done something wrong. 2. There has been a ﬁery confrontation, and all that remains of the conﬂict is soot.
1. One is heading in the wrong direction in life. 2. One is trying to avoid a confrontation.
1. A need or desire to avoid confrontation. 2. Satisfaction and happiness with relationships. 3. A focus on details.
A confrontation with a bully
Revealing disassociation in order to avoid confrontation for whatever reason