Symbolic of cleaning out your life, Isa. 14:23
Cleaning out your life, Isa. 14:23
1. Sorting, cleaning and straightening out difﬁculties. 2. A need to address emotions or feelings otherwise ignored or taken lightly, likely in someone else. 3. An aspect of life needs attention. 4. Desires will be addressed.
1. The unconscious mind. 2. Confusion (messy, in need of organization). 3. Therapeutic purge, loss of old behaviors (spring cleaning, reorganization).
1. The need to be more receptive to the ideas of others. 2. If cleaning one’s ears, the person is trying to be receptive.
1. If disposing of (taking out) garbage, one is actively engaged in cleaning up one’s life in some way, perhaps by discarding acquaintances who pull the dreamer down. 2. Landscape littered with garbage could indicate that one is very unhappy with one’s life.
1. A “custodian” or caretaker who cleans up the messes of other people. 2. Waste or problems of laziness in business matters (to see a janitor not cleaning).
1. Emotional assessment, cleaning out usually negative things (doing laundry, needing to do laundry). 2. Social contentment, pleasure.
1. Covering up something. 2. Cleaning up something.
Peaceful, clean water is empowerment of the holy spirit, including cooking, cleaning, etc.; Dangerous or polluted is a warning