1. A need or desire for time alone and undisturbed. 2. New, emerging feelings, not yet fully formed. 3. Anger and frustration with current social circle.
1. Curiosity regarding one’s environment, social circle. 2. Being overly curious and intrusive. 3. Prosperity in the ofﬁng.
1. Completion and fulﬁllment, earthly contentment. 2. Cycles of development (as in “coming full circle”). 3. Happiness (as in “cloud nine”).
1. Need or desire for meditation and spiritual contemplation. 2. Seeking spiritual solutions to troubles. 3. To come full circle, start at the beginning.
1. A measure of progress in business affairs. 2. Sexual intercourse. 3. Secondary relationships, casual social circle or coworkers, possibly neglected or overlooked.
1. A good omen regarding social circle and friends, sometimes business or personal achievement (note the kind and quality of the music). 2. Good news is in the ofﬁng.
1. Isolated or restrictive social circle, closed-minded. 2. Rampant gossip. 3. A desire for a simple, traditional way of life. 4. Effort needed in an approaching task.
İnfinite, unending promise
Going around and around in circles, but not moving ahead
Going in circles and not getting anywhere because of merry activity