If you’re out of breath in your dream, or having trouble breathing, it means you’re suffering from a guilty conscience about something you’ve done in the past. If you’re breathing slowly and calmly in your dream, however, it means the time is right to achieve all types of things.
Dreaming that you are having difficulty breathing and are in danger of dying as a result may carry important messages for the dreamer. This type of a dream experience is usually very frightening, and at times people are awakened from their dream due to the fear. This dream may have several different explanations and the […]
Symbolic of destructive words, Jer. 5:14
To dream of having bad breath can symbolize a poor choice of words during a conversation or being self-conscious
A person breathing fire out of their mouth symbolizes a verbal attack, Ps. 57:4
1. If outside breathing freely, the indication is that one should express beliefs that are being privately held. 2. Being released from a conﬁning situation. 3. Desire to be free.
1. Possible illness, difﬁculties (to feel “out of breath”). 2. Feelings of great contentment; satisfaction with life and affairs. 3. Anxiety, apprehension (as in “to hold one’s breath”). 4. Symbol of life energy, the spirit.
1. Extreme passion, carried away. 2. Expression of extreme anger (breathing ﬁre). 3. Good fortune, great riches. 4. An extremely annoying, destructive individual. 5. Symbol of evil.
1. If eating garlic, one is looking to achieve better health. 2. Eating garlic also might indicate a feeling that one needs to repel others (pungent breath).
1. Overcome by life, unable to ﬁght back. 2. One needs to learn how to navigate one’s life better. 3. In “over one’s head.” 4. If breathing underwater, one has returned—temporarily and emotionally—to the womb.