1. Plans, details and preparations for any project or activity. 2. A need or desire for better planning regarding an upcoming project. 3. The schematic or structure, the skeleton, usually of self and personality.
1. Depression, sadness and the ability to express it. 2. Freedom from worries and concerns. 3. Promotes healing, creativity, often spiritual and/or intellectual. 4. The risqué.
1. Preparing to take on a task or address problems. 2. Need or desire for “blue collar” job or manual labor. 3. Trying to hide or “cover up” faults or shortcomings. 4. Desire to return to a simpler way of life.
1. Social life and frequent love affairs, usually a good omen. Use caution regarding serious matters; they may be neglected. Femininity. 4. Achievement (as in “blue ribbon”).
1. Sense of freedom. 2. If the sky is blue, one is ﬁlled with hope. 3. If the sky is gray, the future looks grim.
Divine grace; sky blue is healing; royal blue is royalty; navy blue is grace in the midst of oppression
Evasive solutions, when graphically visualized in a dream, are easily grasp, i.E. The blueprint of one’s life; see “invention”
Unmerited favor, gracious spirit; may be represented by a sky blue color
Beautiful, luxurious; see “blue”; if in a ring, see “ring”
Blue signifies tranquility, understanding, patience, truth, devotion, and sincerity. Spirituality; could be a metaphor for “being blue” (look at context of dream). Green signifies finance, fertility, luck, energy, and growth. Healing, growth, newness. Orange signifies encouragement, adaptability, attraction, plenty, and kindness. Red signifies strength, health, sexual love, and/or danger. Passion, anger. Yellow signifies persuasion, charm, […]