1. Happiness. 2. Rebirth, innocence. 3. A period of vulnerability, trustfulness. 4. Feeling neglected (crying baby). 5. Regression to an earlier stage of development, especially to escape responsibility. 6. A creative or artistic endeavor. 7. Nurturing important ideas, projects. 8. Fun surprises are in the ofﬁng.
1. A new beginning. 2. A new idea. 3. If pregnant, hoping that the baby passes scrutiny, comes out okay.
1. Desire to return to babyhood where it’s totally safe. 2. Home.
1. Reservations about getting involved with a particular woman. 2. Reluctance to get involved sexually with anyone. 3. Afraid to have a baby.
1. Dreamer feels small and defenseless. 2. Reckless or playful youth. 3. Desire to be a kid again.
1. Desire to be treated like a child (baby oil). 2. Emotional upset or crisis (oil spill). 3. Problems increasing uncontrollably (oil spill). 4. Need for things to run smoothly (oil as lubrication). 5. Wealth.
1. One wants to have a baby. 2. One is having a baby.
1. Desire to have a baby. 2. Sense of one’s virility. 3. One has the capacity to grow.
1. Changing shoes means a new approach to life. 2. If shoes are worn out, one has tried very hard to succeed. 3. Wearing baby shoes signiﬁes that one’s approach to life is innocent and pure. 4. To be shining shoes signiﬁes hope for the future. 5. If one can’t ﬁnd shoes, it means that […]
The cancellation of a new beginning; see “baby”