If you dream of escaping from an accident or a conflicting area, it is a favorable indication that the dreamer will improve his or her status. If you fail to escape, gossip or slander may cause you much embarrassment.
Dreaming of a skeleton warns that you may suffer mentally and financially because of enemies. If you dream that a skeleton haunts you it forebodes carelessness that can result in an accident or death.
1. Warning to avoid whatever was dangerous in the dream. 2. If another person has an accident, a wish to be free of that person.
1. A spiritual or intellectual “thirst.” 2. Misfortune (to drink bad or dirty water). 3. Beware of accidents caused by carelessness or alcoholic drinking (to drink liquor). 4. Celebrations in the ofﬁng (social alcoholic drinking). 5. Possible alcoholism, loss of reputation (drinking too much alcohol).
1. Caution against avoidable accidents. 2. Lack of preparedness results in difﬁculties. 3. Desire, need to reduce stress, get rest in waking life.
1. Caution against avoidable accidents. 2. Impatience creates difﬁculties. 3. Seeking thrills, adventure (slang). 4. Desire, need to reduce stress.
1. Great effort for little reward, often in relationships. 2. Feelings of escapism and avoidance of responsibilities. 3. Use caution against carelessness and neglect (to accidentally tumble). 4. Good luck (to see someone else tumble).
Foreseen mishaps, whether literal or figurative, can usually be avoided or lessened if precautions are taken
Not necessarily physical, i.E. A clash of opinions can be mentally devastating
A clash of personalities; see “accidental crash”