Any image of rape appearing in dreams can be as much to do with violation of personal space as with the sexual act. Rape may only appear as an image when we as adults are ready to deal with trauma of any kind.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Rape A dream about a rape (whether it was you or someone else being attacked in the dream) suggests that you are feeling violated in some way.Something or someone is jeopardizing your self-esteem and emotional well-being. Dreams of rape are also common for those who were actually raped in their waking…
- Rape Dreaming about being raped is a nightmare that inflicts fear and anxiety upon recall. Since rape is a brutal and deeply personal violation, it suggests that the dreamer may be feeling robbed of options and negated as a human being. In a dream, as in real life, rape have very…
- Rape A dream of rape, one in which a woman is sexually attacked by a man, is considered, by some authorities, to be the expression of the subconscious desiring a fulfillment of sexual love contrary to the conscious wishes in the waking hours of the woman.
- Rape Forced merger of left brain/right brain.
- Rape To dream of being sexually assaulted is indicative of a demonically induced nightmare
- Rape 1. Violation of principles, beliefs. 2. Assault on sense of worth, self-esteem. 3. Feelings of vengeance.
- Rape Forcefully taking advantage of the innocent, physically, financially, i.E. Like locust that rape the land
- Rape (See Adultery)
- Rape See sex
- Rape To dream that rape has been committed among your acquaintances, denotes that you will be shocked at the distress of some of your friends.For a young woman to dream that she has been the victim of rape, foretells that she will have troubles, which will wound her pride, and her…