Dreaming about a rabbit means you are about to succeed in a challenging venture.
This dream also symbolizes general good luck. Dreaming about a white rabbit signifies the faithfulness of a romantic partner.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Rabbit A pagan symbol of fertility. A demon can manifest itself in dreams as a spirit guide with a human body and rabbit head. The rabbit was an unclean animal under the Law, Lev. 11:6
- Rabbit Rabbits are cuddly and cute. They are known for their quickness but not their keen perceptions or intelligence. In our dreams, rabbits can represent luck, quickness, fertility, pregnancy, or magic. However, they can also symbolize the dreamer’s lack of consciousness or awareness. Rabbits as dream symbols might suggest to the…
- Rabbit See Hare.
- Rabbit When rabbits appear in dreams, they can represent luck, quickness, fertility, pregnancy, and magic. However, they can also symbolize a lack of consciousness or awareness. These dreams could be cautioning you too look before you leap. A dream of rabbits foreshadows that luck in your business enterprises will be immanent…
- Rabbit It represent a woman who is of benefit or harm to a person.
- Rabbit 1. Fertility, lust. 2. Good fortune. 3. Change of direction, perhaps career. 4. Steadfastness, ﬁdelity.
- Rabbit To dream of rabbits, foretells favorable turns in conditions, and you will be more pleased with your gains than formerly.To see white rabbits, denotes faithfulness in love, to the married or single.To see rabbits frolicing about, denotes that children will contribute to your joys.See Hare.
- Rabbit Rabbits appearing in a dream can mean one of two things: the obvious connection with fertility could be important, or it could be that the trickster aspect is coming to the fore.A white rabbit may show us the way to the inner spiritual world and, as such, act as a…
- Rabbit See animals
- Rabbit In a dream, a rabbit represents a coward man, a wife, an evil woman, or someone who talks continuously about unimportant matters. Eating rabbit meat in a dream means getting little money, or profiting from a woman.A rabbit’s foot in a dream represents superstition or a talisman.
- Rabbit In British mythology, a symbol of fertility, fecundity, and sexual pleasure.The ancient British fertility goddess Oestre, from whose name we get our word Easter, had a pet hare that laid its egg every Spring Equinox so that life would spread throughout the world. Dreaming of a rabbit, therefore, especially one…
- Rabbit One who makes the mistake of acting too swiftly; see “animals”
- Rabbit’s Foot To dream of a rabbit’s foot foretells favorable turns in conditions. You will be happier than before.
- Rabbit’s Foot Symbolic of false hope
- Rabbit Hole If you dreamed of seeing a rabbit hole in the ground, this symbolizes hidden aspects of your waking activities. You are keeping something secret, from yourself or others.To dream of falling into a rabbit hole is an omen of caution.There is some pitfall ahead for you. Or you may be…