For a young woman to see a prize fighter, foretells she will have pleasure in fast society, and will give her friends much concern about her reputation.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Fighter Jet Symbolic of a fast-paced lifestyle or a symbol of war
- Prize In dreams, to win a prize is to have succeeded in overcoming our own obstacles. We are also being acknowledged by other people for having made the effort to succeed and achieving what we set out to do.To be giving away prizes suggests that we are giving public acknowledgement to…
- Prize In spiritual terms, gaining a prize or accolade in a dream means having used our instincts and intuition in harmony and so can use inspiration.
- Prize Literal, though the actual item may be symbolic; research
- Prize To prize an object (as in a prize possession) is to give it its proper value.This does not necessarily mean being materialistic, but being able to gain from an appreciation of its intrinsic value.This may indicate the need to concentrate on the material world for a time.
- Prize In a woman’s dream a prize often suggests emotional satisfaction.In a man’s dream it will signify success.
- Prize To dream of receiving a prize suggests that you are feeling pretty successful in your life these days. You feel proud of yourself.A dream of giving a prize to someone else, suggests you will come into some money soon.
- Door Prize An exceptionally desirable reward will be behind that “door of opportunity”
- Prize Fight To see a prize fight in your dreams, denotes your affairs will give you trouble in controlling them.
Posted in P