Old, left-brain, right-brain ideas that guide one.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Parents To see your parents looking cheerful while dreaming, denotes harmony and pleasant associates.If they appear to you after they are dead, it is a warning of approaching trouble, and you should be particular of your dealings.To see them while they are living, and they seem to be in your home…
- Parents Dreams of parents are seen in many different ways by different people. These interpretations range from unresolved conflicts with either or both parents, to unresolved conflicts with the male and female aspects of yourself. The interpretation will depend on what other aspects were involved in the dream, and how you…
- Parents A dream of warning, especially if the parents be dead; if you have been guilty of folly their visit is to rebuke and to warn you of danger (Raphael). Obviously a dream inspired by a guilty conscience, expressed through the symbolism of the subconsciousness.
- Parents In this dream you may be expressing feelings and concerns about your parents that you could not express in daily life. Some believe that this dream usually has nothing to do with your parents, but rather the male and female sides of personality or Self. The father may represents the…
- Parents See Father, Mother.
- Parents 1. The “parenting” roles and aspects in a broad sense; nurturing, shelter, unconditional love and support. 2. Relationship between the dreamer and parents. 3. Approaching change, often in aspects of life or personality (if dreaming of being a parent when the dreamer is not). 4. Good luck and prosperity.
- Parents Dreaming of a father symbolizes authority and discipline, while a dream of a mother symbolize love and protection - depending, of course, on how the dreamer felt about his or her parents.If the parents are still living, perhaps you need to contact them.If the parents have passed on, then they…
- Parents (Eye-brows)
- Parents See archetypes in the introduction and family in people
- Parricide (To Kill Parents) 1. Anger at aspects of self represented by parents (e.G., Nurturing mother, overprotective father). 2. Repressed anger at parents or parental ﬁgures. 3. Desire for a quiet life.
Posted in Expansions Dream Dictionary