(Spadix) A palm branch in a dream represents peace, love, unity, ascetic detachment from worldly attractions, knowledge and piety.
(Also seePalm leaves)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Branch It betokens, if full of fruit and green leaves, wealth, many delightful hours with friends.If they are dried, sorrowful news of the absent.
- Branch Symbolic of Christ, Zech. 3:8
- Branch 1. Growth—often personal, frequently social or family-related. 2. Petty arguments; a little bad luck (to cut down branches). 3. Difﬁculty in communication, often related to business affairs (broken branches). 4. Strength, power and protection, often representing an important person in the dreamer’s life (oak or similar strong wood).
- Branch Reveals the works of one’s life, either fruitful or dried up and worthless; see “tree”
- Olive Branch Symbolic of adoption into God’s family, Rom. 11:17
- Palm A dream foretelling success and prosperity, to a woman children, to a maid marriage (Artemidorus). The Christian emblem of victory.
- Palm (Hand) In a dream, the palm of one’s hand represents one’s fitness in wakefulness. Clapping one’s hands in a dream could either mean joy and happiness, or it could mean nothing in wakefulness. Carrying a glove in one’s hand in a dream means ceasing the course of wrongdoing.Slapping one’s own…
- Seeing Hair on the Palm The growing of hair on the palm or any such place where hair does not grow suggests that he will incur debts which will shatter his peace, causing him extreme anxiety.
- Palm Reading Symbolic of witchcraft, Lev. 20:6
- Palm Tree Symbolic of peace or a person, Song. 7:8. Palm trees are also symbolic of flourishing, Ps. 92:12
- Palm Tree Generally, a Dream of palm trees heralds hope and peace but if the tress are withered or in some manner blighted then will your peace be removed from you for a while and you may hear of some event that saddens you. To see one palm tree standing alone is…
- Palm-Tree A dream foreshadowing great joy (Gypsy). The sacred tree of lower Egypt, also the Tree of Life (Egyptian). The Scriptural symbol for the righteous and godly.
- Date palm (See Palm tree)
- Palm core (Edible tuber) In a dream, a palm core represents an inheritance, lawful capital, youth, energy, a newborn, separation, or a miscarried fetus.
- Palm fiber (Rubbing cloth) Palm fiber in a dream represents new clothing, or an accumulated wealth that is bearing heavy on its owner because of the methods he uses to gather it, or because of failing to pay its due alms tax, or required charities.
- Palm leaves (Palm branch; Spadix) In a dream, palm leaves represent an ointment, purification, cleanliness, a nurse, a bridegroom, or a physician who performs circumcision.(Also see Palm branch)
- Palm Reading If you dream of having your palms reads, you will find yourself in an embarrassing situation.
- Palm Tree A dream about a palm tree is lucky, meaning you will triumph and enjoy good fortune in an upcoming endeavor.
- Palm Tree Palm trees seen in your dreams, are messages of hopeful situations and happiness of a high order.For a young woman to pass down an avenue of palms, omens a cheerful home and a faithful husband.If the palms are withered, some unexpected sorrowful event will disturb her serenity.
- Palm Of A Hand Safety