1. Giving something to others is giving something of oneself. 2. Trying to express a feeling. 3. Receiving a gift shows that people around one admire one.
1. Surprising gifts are on their way. 2. Renewal, fertility. Transformation and growth, indicating a period of change. Difﬁculty accepting situations or individuals for what they are (as in “to change a frog into a prince”). 5. Male genitals.
1. An indicator of social standing, appearances; social disgrace or respect and esteem. 2. Intellectual gifts, ability to learn and acquire new skills (well-groomed nails). 3. A difﬁcult, seemingly impossible situation (to bite nails). 4. Deceptive or false appearances (fake or polished nails).
1. Gifts or important ﬁnds are in the ofﬁng. 2. A need for the attributes of whatever gets caught by the hook being used. 3. Feelings that a preoccupation with something or someone is not a good or helpful idea (as in “get hooked”). 4. Possible issues regarding intimacy or intimate relationships, trust.
1. Good fortune. 2. Use caution against idle ﬂattery; something or someone may be deceptive.
1. Pleasure and romance, often emotional (not necessarily in relationship). 2. A need or desire for sensual pleasure; taking the time to enjoy it. 3. Embarrassment (to receive as a gift). 4. Corruption (bad perfume).
1. How it looks is reﬂective of one’s inner persona. 2. If one gives a shirt to someone it may represent a large gift (“the shirt off one’s back”).
Spiritually ardent, enlightened lady of nobility, god’s gift of grace and wisdom
Beloved gift of god, anointed, triumphant spirit
Caring, beloved lady of nobility, god’s gift of grace and wisdom