Orange (the color)
If your dream strongly features the color orange, you have a lively and outgoing nature. You will have a fascinating life with broad horizons and many interests.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Orange (color) The color orange corresponds to the second chakra and, at times, may be associated with our reproductive system. The second chakra is said to be responsible for our reproductive health and has something to do with our sexual expression. Many people have requested that this color be added into the…
- Orange An essentially cheerful uplifting colour.The qualities associated with it are happiness and independence.
- Orange See colour and fruit
- Orange (See Colors; Safflower; Yellow)
- Orange Dreams about oranges, especially if you eat an orange in your dream, suggest that you will be healthy and lucky in love.
- Orange 1. Bright and sunny future. 2. One needs hardware (home depot).
- Orange A combination of yellow, which is fear, and red, which is anxiety
- The Orange Is a wish for good fortune.
- Orange Soda To dream of orange soda means you want a boyfriend/girlfriend.If you are already in a couple, this dream suggests you could be having more fun.
- Cover, orange Overall truth and creativity.
- Bay-color (See Maroon)
- Color(S) First off you must explore the feeling you get from the particular color being show to you.Have you preconceived thoughts on certain colors?You have to take this into account.If you hate the color red, say because you had an accident while wearing that color and thereby associate red with accidents,…
- Color Red: Good news. Passion.Anger.A warning to control your temper.Astrological parallel: Aries Blue: Enlightenment.Insight. Relief from worry.Assistance from outside sources.Astrological parallel: Libra Green: Peace.Tranquillity.The Earth. Money.A journey. Good news.Astrological parallel: Taurus Yellow: Intellect.A problem or puzzle to be solved. Possible setbacks. Gemini.Also: Gold: Leo. Pink: Love. Compassion.The attainment of a dream.…
- Orange-blossom water (See Distilled water)
- Violet (Color) 1. Faith, gentleness, peace and serenity. 2. Communication and happiness in intimate relationships.
- Water-Color A picture is a memory of substance, and the water implies a blessed memory; see “water”
- White (Color) 1. Purity. 2. Truth. 3. Cleansing. 4. Religious experience or revelation.
- Amber (Color) 1. Fear that one’s child might be abducted. 2. One is receiving a warning to slow down.
- Color, Bright Problems becoming evident or exposed.
- Green (Color) 1. Virginity. 2. Birth. 3. Dissatisfaction. 4. A new experience or fear of new experiences. 5. One feels at home in a healthy outdoor environment. 6. “Green light” to go ahead on some project. 7. Someone is feeling “green with envy” at the achievements of someone else.