1. Part of inner self shown to the public. 2. A woman (dreamed by man). 3. Core of identity.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Living Together To dream of living together with your romantic partner, or with a good friend, symbolizes transition and commitment. You will undergo an important developmental phase in your relationship with this person.The dream may also represent the unification of formerly separate or opposite aspects of yourself, such as the masculine and…
- Live / Living The implication that an animal or person in dreams is living suggests that it still exists.To dream of a dead relative as being alive suggests either their existence in memory or within the spiritual dimension, depending on our beliefs.
- Live / Living If we consider that to live is to use energy effectively, any image in dreams that highlights this, constitutes a reminder. Live ammunition, for instance, suggests that care and control of danger is necessary.
- Live / Living When something is live it is full of – perhaps unspent – spiritual energy. Considering such energy may alter our perception of the life we live.
- Room To dream of rooms filled with good things symbolizes a person with knowledge, Prov. 24:4. A dirty room symbolizes a person’s lifestyle, Matt. 12:44
- Room According to the colors, whether large or small, type furniture, etc.; Research accordingly
- Room 1. Part of the subconscious, parts of self. 2. Discovery of family secrets. 3. Woman.
- Room (See Chamber)
- Room If a strange room was the main feature of your dream, the meaning depends on the action and other elements in the dream, but as a general guide: To enter a strange room is a warning that a casual affair could turn out to be very dangerous to you if…
- Room To be locked in a room indicates fear to the dreamer. The room sometimes can be used as a symbol of a woman, so in turn the analyst must study the dream carefully.
- Reception room Pineal gland function.
- Locker Room Symbolic of preparation or the time right before a major event in your life
- Upper room (See Stairway)
- Chat Room To dream about being in a chat room suggests that you need to reach out to people who may not always physically be around.It could also suggest that you have been spending too much time in front of the computer and this has carried over into your dreams.
- Dining Room Dreams set in dining rooms are symbolic of relationship status.If the feeling and events of the dream were positive, this means you are happy in a real life relationship.If the dream was negative or frightening, you may be feeling nervous or guilty about a friendship situation.To dream of being alone…
- Dressing Room To dream about a dressing room suggests that you are going through a transition period in your life.If you dreamed of putting on a new outfit in one, good luck is ahead for you. However, if you dreamed of getting/being undressed in one, or being trapped in one, you will…
- Dressing room (Dresser; Fitting room; Wardrobe) A dressing room means what a comb represents in a dream.A dressing room in a dream also represents a husband for a single girl, or a chaste and a hard-working wife for a single man.(Also see Comb; Wardrobe)
- Emergency Room If you dreamed of an emergency room, you are worried that you didn’t do a thorough job on a recent project. You may also wish to look up “Ambulance”.
- Fitting Room To dream about a change room suggests that you are going through a transition period in your life.If you dreamed of putting on a new outfit in one, good luck is ahead for you. However, if you dreamed of getting/being undressed in one, or being trapped in one, you will…
- Fitting room (See Dressing room)
Posted in New American Dream Dictionary