To see an intruder in your dream, represents your feelings of guilt. Consider also what unfamiliar feelings or thoughts may be breaking into your peace of mind.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Intruder The intruder breaking into your house may be representative of your subconscious feelings. The intruder may be a symbol of guilt and self-indulgent attitudes or behaviors.
- Intruder Seeing an intruder breaking into your house or hurting you or someone else can be a very frightening dream. Depending on the level of fear this dream is, at times, a nightmare. The intruder breaking the law or breaking into your house may be representation of an unconscious part of…
- Intruder 1. Fear of future. 2. Sexual interaction, especially with a stranger. 3. Sense of being violated or manipulated by others. 4. Inability to stop worrying about something. 5. A reﬂection of oneself.
- Intruder In a dream, an intruder represents a stranger, a low spirited person who is much humiliated by others because of his cast or origin.In a dream, an intruder also may represent a messenger, a lively person, or a restless one.
- Intruder The intruder in a woman’s dream is often a personification of her own animus.In a man’s dream it characterizes his shadow.In either case it suggests the need for a change in attitude in order for the dreamer to be able to have a full and meaningful relationship with himself. You…
- Intruder Particularly in women’s dreams, the intruder is often masculine, indicating a need to defend ourselves.In a man’s dream an intruder is more representative of his unruly side.
- Intruder As human beings, we are very conscious of our own personal space. Dreaming of an intruder or prowler indicates that we are feeling threatened in some way.
- Intruder To dream of an intruder has an obvious connection with sex and threats to one’s sexuality.The intruder is also that part of ourselves that does not handle our fears and doubts properly, but makes us feel insecure.In dreams, this figure needs to be challenged.
- Intruder Spiritually it is possible to put ourselves in danger of being open to desecration.The self is a sacred space, but until we understand that it is inviolable, we can be open to challenge.The appearance of an intruder in dreams can indicate this.
Posted in I