1. Lack of trust. 2. Need for security. 3. Fear of future events and consequences.
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Insurance To dream that you are buying insurance refers to a lack of trust. You are afraid of losing something that means a lot to you.Alternatively, a dream about insurance may represent your need for security.
- Insurance Guy Old support structure in right-brain.
- Insurance Symbolic of the need to insulate oneself against potential loss
- İnsurance The security of one’s faith in god’s promises
- Life-insurance Man To see life-insurance men in a dream, means that you are soon to meet a stranger who will contribute to your business interests, and change in your home life is foreshadowed, as interests will be mutual.If they appear distorted or unnatural, the dream is more unfortunate than good.
- Insure / Insurance On a mundane level, insurance is trying to mitigate against possible loss in the future.It will often have this meaning in dreams, though the loss we are protecting ourselves against need not be financial.
- Life İnsurance Symbolic of salvation, Titus 2:13
- Insure / Insurance When we feel emotionally secure and safe against any loss we may dream of insurances or of trying to take out insurance. While to insure our possessions against loss and theft is natural in everyday life, to dream of doing so probably means that on some level we feel insecure.
- Insure / Insurance Spiritual insurance is a sure and certain knowledge that we are protected from harm. We may also be trying to protect ourselves against trauma.
Posted in New American Dream Dictionary