Hearing a voice
(See Invisible caller)
Dream Interpretation Related Posts:
- Voice 1. Difﬁculties in business (to hear a voice). 2. A good omen for relationships, reconciliation and forgiveness. 3. A need or desire to listen more carefully, focus more on the needs of others. 4. Difﬁcult times ahead (to hear voices arguing).
- Voice The voice of god is a term that is used to describe the energy and seriousness of a summons – a call to spiritual duty.
- Voice A voice that speaks through, or to, us as in trance work (an altered state of consciousness) has two areas of significance.Through us suggests information for others, whereas to us is more personal.If we believe in the spirit realm, this is communication from a discarnate spirit. More psychologically, when we…
- Voice The voice is a tool that we use to express ourselves. We all have inner awareness of our own state that is sometimes difficult to disclose.In dreams we are frequently able to use our voices in more appropriate ways, for instance in singing and chanting, which we would not normally…
- Voice In a dream, the human voice represents one’s reputation or fame, and its strength or weakness reflects one’s state of mind or the condition of his health. Raising one’s voice in a dream means unjustly presiding over a crowd of people. Hearing a human voice in a dream means chairing…
- Voice Words heard while asleep are to be discerned and taken seriously
- Voice To dream of hearing voices, denotes pleasant reconciliations, if they are calm and pleasing; high-pitched and angry voices, signify disappointments and unfavorable situations.To hear weeping voices, shows that sudden anger will cause you to inflict injury upon a friend.If you hear the voice of God, you will make a noble…
- Hearing (See Speaking)
- Hearing To dream that you can’t hear or understand what someone is saying, means you need to pay closer attention to what people tell you.This dream also suggests that you are feeling left out of things.
- Voice It symbolises his popularity amongst people. The louder and the more beautiful his voice the greater the popularity he will enjoy.
- Hearing Hymns Messages console and uplift.
- The Faculty of Hearing It symbolises a person’s Deen. Thus, if a person sees his hearing ability increased it suggests that he will progress in matters of Deen. But if he sees it as defective, it suggest similar defects in his Deen.
- Bass Voice To dream that you have a bass voice, denotes you will detect some discrepancy in your business, brought about by the deceit of some one in your employ.For the lover, this foretells estrangements and quarrels.
- Knocking (Hearing) 1. Message from the unconscious. 2. Opportu nity (“knocking at the door”). 3. Mystery or fear.
- Voice Message See “Answering machine”
- Voice Message To dream of receiving a voicemail message suggests that changes will take place in your social life.To dream of leaving a message for someone else means that you will be placed in an unpleasant situation.
- Hear / Hearing Spiritually, hearing clearly suggests being able to understand what is being said or conveyed to us.To be able to hear is somewhat different to listening, which suggests assimilating information at the same time.
- Human voice (Human sound.See Voice)
- Hear / Hearing Sound suggests a particular vibration is created and hearing that we have responded to that vibration.In dreams this can occur on a psychic level when we are conscious on waking that our perception has altered.
- Hearing board (Cabinet; Council; Court; Inquisitional court) If one’s name is presented before a hearing board for review, and ifhe is nominated to fill a seat in any governmental department in a dream, it means that he may satisfy the requirements of such a position.If he loses the nomination in the dream,…